선교지소식

Greetings from Catherine Lee in China

Daniel Chin 2006.01.15 16:00 조회 수 : 5229 추천:81

Here's what I want to say:
"Hello GMC!!!  This is Catherine from China.  I hope eveyone is doing well!  I miss you guys so much, really really!!
It's already been 3 and a half months!  I'm sorry I did not post a message sooner, I was unable to.  But thank you for remembering me and praying for me  : )
It's been a good and hard fight over here.  In the beginning it was really difficult for me because of language barriers not only with the Chinese students but also with my team.  Most of my team is from Korea and you know how my korean is not very good, so it was really discouraging at times.  But I know it is a special training that God has given me so I want to keep trying my best to learn more korean, as well as work on my Chinese.
I'm studying the Word with 3 beautiful girls.  When I see their eager hearts and the joy they find in their new relationship with God, I am so thankful and am reminded of why I came.
I recently had a bad cold and had to go to the hospital for IV treatment, but I am much better now.

Please pray for me that I will keep falling in love with God and His children every day.
Please pray that I will be diligent in learning korean and chinese.
And please pray that I will take care of my body and continue to be healthy.

Thank you so much GMC, I miss our church a lot.  I will be praying for GMC as well.
I know God will continue to bless our church so much.

Love, Catherine Lee"